So you got ear seeds from us? Here are some useful tips!
- Take a photo of where they were originally placed (this will help you put them back later!)
- Wipe your ear with rubbing alcohol and let dry completely before placement (this removes any oils so the ear seeds can stick longer)
- Use tweezers: separate the paper along the cut line to reveal the adhesive backing. Peel the ear seed away from the paper with tweezers so that you’re not touching the adhesive more than necessary (again, this will help them stick!)
- Use only delicate pressure when applying the ear seed so that the pellet doesn’t slide out from under the crystal. Make sure the tape is affixed securely to the skin all around the crystal before applying pressure.
- Place points in the arrangement shown below
- Tender? You’re probably on the right point!
- They can stay in place for 3-5 days (yes, even with sleeping and showering!)
Use this guide for a calming and balancing treatment: